Your Safety - Our Priority
While we understand that some measures may not be ideal, they are important to maintain a safe environment for our employees and for you!
What are we doing
- We won’t be greeting you with a handshake, but rather a wave and a smile!
- Our trucks and equipment are being thoroughly disinfected in the mornings.
- Our team members have hand sanitizer and hand soap in the trucks.
- Moving is strenuous work that requires lots of physical exertion. While our movers may not always be wearing masks, they have masks at their disposal to be used when social distancing is not possible.
- We are ‘staggering’ dispatch times so that our teams do not cross each other in the a.m.
- We are keeping the same team working together throughout the week.
- We are keeping the above teams, working with the same vehicle as much as possible.
- If an employee feels ‘ off ‘ or has any type of cold or flu like symptoms they are not permitted to return to work.